1. General information
2. The Administrator of your personal data is:
Moto-Remo Spółka Jawna.ul. Bydgoska 35, 14-200 Iława NIP 7441003913, REGON 510342740 registered in the registry maintained by the District Court in Olsztyn, VIII Economic Division of the national Court Register under the KRS 0000876113 Representative of the Administrator is Dorota Burzyńska – Personal Data Inspector E-mail: , address: 14-200 Iława, ul.Bydgoska 35.
3. In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
5. Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of law or to implement the agreement concluded between the parties.
6. This Website performs the function of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
a) information which has been entered voluntarily in forms
b) by collecting cookies [see Cookies Policy].
7. The Website collects information voluntarily given by the User.
8. Data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the information contact The legal basis for data processing is the consent provided in the form in accordance with Art. 6 section 1(a) of GDPR.
9. Data will be processed for the time necessary to achieve the objective of a given form or until the User’s resignation, which will remove the User’s data from the database. Personal data left on the Website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
10. In connection with the processing of personal data, under the terms of Art. 16-21 of GDPR, the User has the following rights:
• The right of access to personal data,
• The right to rectify personal data,
• The right to delete personal data,
• The right to limit the processing of personal data,
• The right to object to the processing of personal data,
• The right to transfer personal data,
• The right to bring a complaint to the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection,
• The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
11. Personal data given by the User, due to the use of Google services by MotoRemo Sp. J., may to transferred to the United States of America as a result of their storage on American servers. The entity is part of Privacy Shield and ensures an adequate level of protection of personal data.
12. Personal data given by the User, due to the use of Fresh Mail by MotoRemo Sp. J., used to transfer newsletters, are transferred to FreshMail Sp. z o.o., Al. 29 Listopada 155 c, 31-406 Kraków, NIP 6751496393, REGON 123040091. These data are transferred solely for the purpose of e-mail marketing and accompanying operations.
13. On the basis of appropriate agreements, MotoRemo Sp. J. may transfer personal data to the e-mail hosting provider.
14. Personal data of Customers, collected by the administrator through the Online Store, are collected to implement the Sale Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
15. Possible recipients of personal data of the Online Store’s Customers: In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator. b. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity operating the above payments in the Online Store.